Certified Research Specialist complete the following courses:
- Human Subject Protection training – CITI
- Essentials of Quality Human Subject Research
- General Research Ethics ( Part I and II)
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures
- Responsible Conduct of Research
- Reportable New Information & the IRB
- Protocol Deviations
- Developing a Research Protocol
- Research Billing
- Research Seminars / Workshops / Webinars Offered
You may count a total of six contact hours from other (conferences, workshops, etc.) toward your Certified Research Specialist electives.
For approval of those hours, or if you have any questions please contact Jennifer McCluskey by email at McCluskeyJenniferM@uams.edu or by phone at 501-686-5809.