Mentoring as a Key Component to Research Productivity: Clint Kilts, Ph.D.
Thursday, June 15, 2023; Virtual: 12-1 p.m.
- Anatomy of an impactful Specific Aims page: Mark Smeltzer, Ph.D.
- How to address the main review criteria in your research strategy? Marjan Boerma, Ph.D.
- How do study sections review your proposal? Alan Tackett, Ph.D.
- How to address reviewers’ comments? Charles O’Brien, Ph.D.
- Inclusion of human subjects in your research: Wendy Nembhard, Ph.D.
- Writing a Successful DoD Grant Application – How is it different from an NIH application? Shuk-Mei Ho, Ph.D.
- Tips and Tricks for Productive Scholarly Writing: Amy Franks, PharmD