The Office of Research and Innovation’s focus highlights key investments in the UAMS research enterprise that will leverage our state-wide, regional and national partnerships, as well as advance ongoing research excellence in basic science, translational, and multi-disciplinary health initiatives.
- Current monthly grants summary (college/principal investigator)
- Archive of monthly grants (from 2015)
- 2020 Easy Win-Early Victory (EWEV) Grant Awardees
- 2019 Year-End Grant Awards
- COVID-19 – Time Sensitive Funding (currently closed)
National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- COVID-19 Funding (NIH Office of Extramural Research)
- NIH High-risk, High-reward Research Grants – 2020 Director’s Awards
- Guide to Grants and Contracts
- How to Apply
- Common Mistakes in Writing Grant Applications
U.S. Department of Defense (DOD)
National Science Foundation (NSF)
Other Federal Grant-Making Agencies
Visit Grants.gov for a list of other federal grant-making agencies.
Corporations / Foundations
View a list of requests for proposals in medical research posted from various private funding sources.