The Division of Research and Innovation created the Research Academy to enhance the UAMS research community, create innovative/sustainable care models, transformative medical breakthroughs and elevate UAMS research excellence overall. This aligns with the UAMS Vision 2029 mission to make Arkansas the healthiest state in the region.
The Division of Research and Innovation, under its UAMS Research Academy, is offering two parallel workshop series to help faculty and staff sharpen their skillsets in grant-writing and post-award management.
- Discovering UAMS Library Resources – Look no further, the Library has tons of customized research services and resources.
- Health Literacy and Plain Language tips for Research Teams
- R01 Countdown: Tools for Writing Concise and Compelling Grants
- Best Practices for Contacting your Program Officer
- Become a Successful Researcher at Every Stage of your Career
- Not sure how to steer your future professional course? Wondering what your first extramural grant should be? Your second?
- Check out this free HHMI resource – Making the Right Moves: A Practical Guide to Scientific Management for Postdocs and New Faculty