The Division of Research and Innovation created the Research Academy to enhance the UAMS research community, create innovative/sustainable care models, transformative medical breakthroughs and elevate UAMS research excellence overall. This aligns with the UAMS Vision 2029 mission to make Arkansas the healthiest state in the region.
- Discovering UAMS Library Resources – Look no further, the Library has tons of customized research services and resources.
- Health Literacy and Plain Language tips for Research Teams
- R01 Countdown: Tools for Writing Concise and Compelling Grants
- Best Practices for Contacting your Program Officer
- Become a Successful Researcher at Every Stage of your Career
- Not sure how to steer your future professional course? Wondering what your first extramural grant should be? Your second?
- Check out this free HHMI resource – Making the Right Moves: A Practical Guide to Scientific Management for Postdocs and New Faculty